After a crazy hectic morning, here I go with the results of our day.
On passing the Bar, Trevor didn't pass! I know. I know. It pretty much stinks to high heaven. We knew it was pretty likely after the bad couple of days he had while taking the Bar. We will know more about that in a few days though. So July Bar here we come!
As for our other news, it's a GIRL!!!! Crazy! Sami will have so much fun with her baby sister! We are excited and I'm for darn sure not going to let our bad news ruin our good news! I can't wait to get out the baby bows and cute little shoes that Samantha has outgrown. Maybe I'll even whip out a few more bows!
Boo on the bar! They obviously have a bunch of idiot lawyers grading those. Although if it makes you feel any better, I didn't pass my court reporting certification test the first couples times. Just kept trucking on with my temporary license.
ReplyDeleteYay for baby girls! Although I'm disappointed it's not twins. Is there any chance there was another baby hiding behind the first one? Just checking.
I am so sorry about the Bar. It really is the most stressful part about Law School. Just hang in there and I'm sure he'll pass it in July.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby girl! That really is exciting news. The bows and cute clothes make it so much more fun.
DANG IT ALL TO HECK!!!! I'm so sorry about Trevor not passing the Bar! That really bites and I feel for you!!! I wish things had come out differently.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I'm SO DANG EXCITED for you to have another girl!!! I'm sure she's super excited to be born,knowing she'll be so darn adorable...with all your talent!!! Happy Day for baby girls!!!
Sorry to hear about the Bar, guys...but congrats on the baby girl to come (i just knew it! *wink wink*)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a BuMMeR about the Bar... but how fun to have such great news on the same day! Congrats on another GiRL!
ReplyDeleteYeah for girls, just what you need more bows to make. Whenever someone comments on Evelyn's bows I always tell them, thanks to Alyson she has a bow in her hair.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about the Bar! Oh well, the ID Bar is ridiculous anyway. I'm bracing myself for the same news since I had some crappy stuff happen to me too during that time.
ReplyDeleteBUT yay about having a girl! Lol I knew it :) Congrats!
oh that stinks about the bar. I bet he'll do better in July. But congrats on the girl. It will be fun for sami to have a sister.
ReplyDeleteThat really stinks about the bar, I'm sorry!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on another girl! I'm loving being the mom of a little girl and I'm sure having two of them (and one boy, of course!) will be twice as amazing!
That toally sucks for you guys. Arrggg to the bar. But a little girl that is so awesome. You are definetly decked out for this new little gal. She will be so stylin with every accesory possible. And hopefully a great best friend for little Sami.
ReplyDelete