The other day I'm sitting here thinking about money.
So what to do about it.
I get online and google birthday clubs and free food.
I signed up for Coldstone, Baskin Robins, Dairy Queen, and Red Robin.
Maybe more, but I can't remember.
I got an e-mail from Red Robin for a free gourmet burger today.
A free blizzard at Dairy Queen yesterday.
Free ice cream at Cold Stone two days ago.
A free scoop at Baskin Robins yesterday too.
Life is good.
I believe today only at Baskin Robbins you can get 31 cents scoops. :)
ReplyDeleteWe're all signed up at Red Robin and Cold Stone for freebies on our birthdays too... but aren't you suppossed to be getting them on your birthday? Daphne's birthday was yesterday, so we went to Red Robin for her free birthday burger and we'll go to Cold Stone soon for her free birthday ice cream. We didn't go yesterday because she got a free sundae at Red Robin.
ReplyDeleteI should mention that some of these you get on your birthday (mine's May 6) and some freebies you get just for signing up! How awesome is that?!?
ReplyDeleteYay for free! I'll have to sign up for all this great stuff too...
ReplyDeletePretty sure I am about to go sign up for some free stuff now! Congrats on having another girl. You have a gift with the whole making a girl look darling thing.:)
ReplyDeleteWell that makes more sense now knowing your bday is May 6th. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your free birthday goodies!
ReplyDelete