Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter Everybody!!



s

The kids got all gussied up today so I could take some pictures. I love living here. There is always a good place for a photo shoot. And we had to take a picture of Miss Samantha in the special dress Grandma M. made for her! So cute! But I'm not biased or anything.

7 comments:

  1. You enjoyed the kids on Easter!!!! Did they get some Easter candy? That little dress is so precious!! Samantha and Logan look cute sitting on that bench. Cute idea for a picture. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan looks more and more like a little man! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you amaze me!! How do you do it?!?! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those kids? I just want to eat them up! :^>

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You are such a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second picture is the best!

    ReplyDelete