I started it this afternoon. I can't tell you how confused I was with the stupid pockets on the inside, but I figure if they can do it I can do it.

Please don't anyone click on the picture to make it bigger. You will be able to see all the flaws and oopsies I made. (Now I know you all will!) Oh well. I am no seamstress.
SO CUTE!! You are really talented!!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! So dang cute and you are amazing!!! What a talented chica!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me?! SHUT UP. You are an amazing seamstress. Own it. The bag is super cute!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH. SOME!
ReplyDelete...and don't try the whole "I'm not a seamstress thing.." :) It doesn't really work when you attach a picture of a cute bag you've just recently hand made. :)
Nice! I like it, I hope it really isn't falling a part because it does look good even when you do click on the picture.
ReplyDeletenot a seamstress! whatever it turned out cute! good job
ReplyDeletethat is really really cute!!! good job!! i just use the lame one they give out for free at the hospital lol
ReplyDeleteYeah!! That looks awesome!!! You rock. And You are an Amazing seamstress.
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute Bag!! You are so talented and I miss being able to live by you sooooooo much. :( (and I did click on the picture and if you messed up I couldn't find one thing wrong) You did great!
ReplyDeleteThat is one awesome bag. You always do great things that look so easy. You look super cute too in your 22 week picture!
ReplyDelete