Logan, Samantha and I are in lovely Utah for a few days to visit with family. We are having a fun time just hanging out with the cousins and saying goodbye to my eldest brother and his family who are moving to the Dominican Republic for a few years or so.
I should say that the main reason we are here is for my Grandmother's funeral. She passed away a few days ago, and I am very happy she can be with her sweetheart again. But more on that later.
I find timing is a funny thing. It was a blessing that she passed away just at the right time for all of us to be able to say goodbye to my brother Kevin and his awesome family that I will miss so much! The bright side to his moving is the vacation that we are going to be saving for as soon as Trevor finds a job. Won't that be fun!
It has also been nice to get away from Trevor while he has been so busy studying. It has been a much needed break even if it is just for a few days!
Wow, the Dominican Republic?! Glad you're getting to spend some time with your family, but I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.
ReplyDelete