How is the Bar going so far you ask? As I sit here typing, Trevor is taking the last day of tests. We (Logan, Samantha and I) have been taking advantage of having our house back and have been painting the family room. I do love painting! I have been cleaning and doing laundry like a wild woman. Think of it. We have been stuck in this family room with the door closed for quite a few weeks now so that Trevor could have the rest of the house to himself while he studied. We have stayed out of the rest of the house and consequently it has gotten quite messy. We have been having a fun couple of days being FREE!!!
So back to the point of this post. Trevor was very excited about his first day of testing and said everything went smoothly. HOWEVER I have learned a very important lesson. Always have more than one person check an alarm clock to see that it is set correctly. Always make sure to turn off the ringer on your phone when taking a test, and especially to take it out of your pocket.
Yesterday, BOTH alarms Trevor had set failed to wake him up and he ended up being very behind schedule and barely making it in time for the Bar. Also he forgot to take the phone out of his pocket and turn the ringer off after lunch and had TWO phone calls during the afternoon portion of the Bar. How embarrassing! The moderator ended up confiscating his phone.
Needless to say I checked the alarms last night to make sure they were set correctly, and this morning everything went smoothly. Hopefully it was just one bad day and he can still pull a passing grade out of all this.
Pictures of my newly decorated house to come very soon. I promise!
Good luck TRevor!!! We totally need to hang out after he's done. I am so GLAD you don't have to deal with a husband studying for the bar anymore!! HIP HIP HORRAY!!
ReplyDeleteLucky for you the end is here. I need some pregnancy updates and some more pictures of everyone, I'll be waiting.
ReplyDeleteI was sitting right next to Trevor during the bar when his phone rang - TWICE. I was embarrassed for him! I am sure he did great.
ReplyDeleteAlYsOn~ I am sure i dont' need to tell you this, but you are DONE! no more books, no more late nights wondering when he's going to stop for the night, no more trying to keep the kids quiet, no more class schedules, no more law books for class, no more feeling like a single mom, no more, no more, no more, you are done! and I am jealous. I am sure he did great on the bar.
ReplyDeletewhen does he find out? when, when, when? :^>
ReplyDeletehooray! Can't wait to hear the results!
ReplyDeleteOmg that is horrible! I don't think he has anything to worry about though - I'm sure he did great!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny cuz in AZ they don't let you take ANYTHING into the exam. No joke, they have the cops at the door and make you turn your pockets inside out and stuff.