This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks for the tip! Frickin ties are always so hard to find.
I can't believe they only come out once a year!
I meant twice...
How much are they? And can you only buy them online?
You can buy them online or in the store. There's a Children's Place in the Boise mall. The ties cost $7.50 each.
That Logan is such a cute Model. He should be professional. I love you, Logan!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip! Frickin ties are always so hard to find.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they only come out once a year!
ReplyDeleteI meant twice...
ReplyDeleteHow much are they? And can you only buy them online?
ReplyDeleteYou can buy them online or in the store. There's a Children's Place in the Boise mall. The ties cost $7.50 each.
ReplyDeleteThat Logan is such a cute Model. He should be professional. I love you, Logan!!!
ReplyDelete