Quick question... Do I have "Leper" pasted on my forehead? Do I stink? I have been showering regularly. Do I do dorky things that make people want to stay away from me? Maybe I have gross teeth. OR BAD BREATH! That's it! It must be that. There is no other explanation for why NO ONE in my new ward will have anything to do with me!
What?! You're one of the most fun, creative, friendly, funny, caring...well, the list could go on and on...people I know! Why don't you just let us know who these people are and we'll come rough them up a little for you!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh! That makes me so mad and sad for you! You are a blast to hang out with and I miss you like crazy! If it makes you feel any better, I must have the same leper, stinky, gross teeth, bad breath disease you have 'cause I am getting the same response!
ReplyDeleteTwo words... THEIR LOSS!!!!! You've sure made a void that has been hard to fill here in Michigan. I think I have been totally realizing lately how lucky we have been out here. Best of luck and keep on smiling!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, what the heck is wrong with those people... it's okay, just move back here, Alyson. Seriously. Come back!! We'll take you with open arms!
ReplyDeleteRUDE!! They are probably just jealous of your great looks and super awesome talents! They think in their heads, 'Oh man, I am such a loser compared to her'!! I'll be your friend, Alyson!
ReplyDeleteI'd be your friend in any ward!! You're awesome and don't think otherwise. Maybe they just need time, either way they're missing out!
ReplyDeleteLol...they're just jealous :)
ReplyDeleteAnd seriously, I agree with Jenn - no one has been able to take your place here in MI! Miss ya!
I seriously think it's a case of family-already-in-the-ward-before you-arrived-itis.
ReplyDeleteGet involved in other ways (than your scout calling) and let them get to know you other than on Sunday and I bet you will see a big change. Hang in there! : )
Thank-you everyone for your comments! You are all very nice!
ReplyDelete