Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hi everyone! Another posting from slacker Alyson here. Sorry about my infrequent blogging. You all must be dying to know what we are up to! So here goes....

We took some pictures of Samantha as she was patiently playing while we worked on the Jeep outside. Who wouldn't want to take pictures of her. She is just so pinch her chubby cheeks cute!

We played with some baby chics...

We took a break and looked at the clouds...
We played peak-a-boo...
And most importantly we learned a new song...

7 comments:

  1. HAHA! Logan's song is TOO cute. And you're right, those pictures of Samantha are ADORABLE! She's turning out so beautifully.

    Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!! He even sounded like he was on pitch!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Alyson you came back. Please tell Logan I like his singing and dancing! Thank you for posting some pictures of Sami, she is a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so do you listen to the soundtrack or did you take him to see the movie? :)

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny and very cute! How does Trevor feel about Logan singing Abba? By the way, I am not a weirdo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how grown up Samantha is. She is so cute. I love Logan's song, what a great choice! I hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete