Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I just don't think it is possible for me to be a good blogger right now. What's up with that?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE re-invite me to view your blog (if your blog is private) if you haven't already!

We recently had my in-law's dog for the weekend. I think I decided I don't want one for a while. Logan was so excited that the dog was staying the night he was generous enough to lend a pair of pajamas. They fit just perfect. We now know what size the dog is if they ever want to buy it some clothes.Logan insisted that since the dog was a girl, she needed a bow. He tried for an hour or so to make her one and then begged me to do it.
The dog liked the cows, but they didn't like her.

4 comments:

  1. Samantha really is such a doll and I really miss Logan and hope to see you guys not too long from now, we will just have to make a trip one summer and explore the great state of Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of Missy and Logan on the "farm." Samantha is quite the "doll", isn't she? Cute, cute bow. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been a very good blogger lately either! Part of the problem is that I didn't feel like posting about mundane things with stuff that's happening in other peoples lives right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyson, I love looking through your pictures and postings. It makes me feel as if I'm sitting right next to you. You are a great blogger. I wish everyone took the time to do that. Thank you for all the memories and please post more pistures. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete