Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who's The Biggest Loser?

ME!

YAY! That's right! I won the competition! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I lost 15% of my body's weight and a total of 27 lbs! I have 8 pounds left to lose to get to my pre-baby weight, but even then I think it's quite an accomplishment! Losing baby weight is HARD!

Alright thanks for letting me toot my own horn. Carry on.

7 comments:

  1. Yay Alyson!! 27 lbs?! That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my question is how much weight did we all lose combined? I bet it was a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite an accomplishment. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do look awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congratulations!! That is awesome!!!

    Now you get to leave 27 pounds behind when you come back to Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you win anything tangible? Or just the great feeling you have that you lost the weight? :)

    ReplyDelete