Now we are getting ready to leave Michigan for Idaho. Looking back at the past two years, I can see why Heavenly Father wanted us to come here. We have grown so much. I have learned a lot from the examples of others. I have learned how to be a better wife, mother, daughter and friend. I have become better.
I am thankful for the friendships I have made here and the awesome people I have met.
Trevor has been working on the "trailer" in between studying for finals. Here is what he has done so far. He put sides on it (Don't worry. The body is basically just bondo anyway).
That Trevor is a genius for ideas!! Who would have thought to take out the engine to make more room?!? Trevor, give me a five!!!!
ReplyDeleteTurning a jeep into a trailor to haul boxes... just another example of Misseldine creativeness! You guys crack me up!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I almost teared up a little! But I have to say that I didn't realize what you guys were planning on doing with that jeep and why you kept calling it your "trailer". That's quite the project Trevor took on!
ReplyDeleteVery creative idea for a "trailer"! I can't believe you guys are going to be leaving so soon. You really will be missed!! Let us know if you need help with anything.
ReplyDeleteThe Jeep turned out rockin!!! You guys are going to have such fun driving back with that. You'll have to keep track of how many people comment on it as they see you drive by.....
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so dang funny! I definitely get a kick out of you! I'll miss you guys so dang much and am so glad we have gotten to know you!
ReplyDeleteahhh, now I understand the whole Jeep thing. that's pretty sweet! & I really just cannot allow myself to talk anymore about you moving. I just can't. It's too painful! :(
ReplyDeleteI didn't talk to you yesterday, I will try to call or you can call me to set something up.
ReplyDeleteHey, anyone who recently left a comment and it hasn't shown up yet. I went in to approve the comments and my computer went SPASTIC! The mouse was flying all over the screen and before I knew what had happened, all the comments had been deleted. I didn't even get to read them. :o( So if you feel like typing a comment again then I would appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteI tried to leave my first comment ever on a blog and your computer goes spastic. Not a good sign. Anyways, I was looking at my brothers blog (Tales from the Crib) and I found a link to your blog. I just wanted to tell you that I think your family is cute and you are sooo creative. After checking out your blog I almost want to make one of my own. Your long lost cousin, Amber
ReplyDeleteHEY! How exciting! It has been forever since I've heard from you! How is everything going for you guys? Fill me in on your lives! Now that I think about it, you really should start a blog and then I wouldn't have to ask these questions! lol
ReplyDelete