You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you!! Only 12 more punds! But Laura's right, you already look fabulous!
Who took this picture? Where is your face?12 pounds is NOT a lot at all! You can do it! Have you won the competition yet? :) Don't give up!
Trevor took the picture and mercifully cut off my fat head. The competition has one more week left and I'd say I have a pretty good chance of winning.
You seriously look so good I don't see where you even have to lose 12 more pounds!
Way to go Alyson! You don't even look like you have anymore weight to lose!Seriously, I look back on my pics right before I had Maya and I just don't get it - it defies plausibility :)
You were such a cute preggie!
You were one of the cutest pregnant girls I've known. And you did not have a fat head...I am sure of that.
You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!! Only 12 more punds! But Laura's right, you already look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWho took this picture? Where is your face?
ReplyDelete12 pounds is NOT a lot at all! You can do it! Have you won the competition yet? :) Don't give up!
Trevor took the picture and mercifully cut off my fat head. The competition has one more week left and I'd say I have a pretty good chance of winning.
ReplyDeleteYou seriously look so good I don't see where you even have to lose 12 more pounds!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Alyson! You don't even look like you have anymore weight to lose!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I look back on my pics right before I had Maya and I just don't get it - it defies plausibility :)
You were such a cute preggie!
ReplyDeleteYou were one of the cutest pregnant girls I've known. And you did not have a fat head...I am sure of that.
ReplyDelete