Friday, January 5, 2018

20 Second Update

This is going to be fast, because I'm behind and if I don't get this up, I may never do it.

It's been a messy, busy, crazy holiday for me.

1. Managed to pull off Christmas. The kids and I sang in church for the program on Christmas Eve. All the pj's came in time for Christmas. Thank you Zulily for being so cheap!

2. Went to Spokane to photograph my nephew's wedding between Christmas and New Years.

3. Made a rice crispies house the night before I left for Spokane with my kids. We meant to do it before Christmas, but I'm just grateful we got it done at all.

3. Pulled the new bathroom vanity apart and built a pull out stool into it.

4. The cows got out in the middle of the night and a long-horn steer broke the girls' window. Still working on fixing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment