Sunday, August 13, 2017

I now have two priesthood holders living in my house.

It sounds so weird, and I definitely don't feel old enough, but I'm so happy for Logan!!

It was a good day today. Both sets of grandparents came, and even Aunt Laura!

Let's talk about what happened at the house yesterday. Two of my sisters and brother in law came to help, as well as two nieces and two nephews. And let's not forget my dad. So this huge group of people converged upon the exterior of my house. They calked and painted sealed and built stuff and ripped stuff apart and dug and raked and were just absolutely amazing.

And then they went home at dusk. !!! They gave me their whole day!!! Talk about a sacrifice!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Logan is old enough to hold the priesthood. Still chokes me up! I'm sure proud of him. Your house is really coming together on the outside! It's exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete