Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm behind. And by behind I mean I just started. And by just started I mean I ordered a few gifts in September, and haven't done anything since. And by haven't done anything since I mean I opened up my laptop and started filling my cart today. And by just started filling my cart I mean some of the gifts won't come until January. Oops. Wanna trade gifts? My 17 yr old might like the gifts you have for the 17 month old..... haha :D
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm behind. And by behind I mean I just started. And by just started I mean I ordered a few gifts in September, and haven't done anything since. And by haven't done anything since I mean I opened up my laptop and started filling my cart today. And by just started filling my cart I mean some of the gifts won't come until January. Oops. Wanna trade gifts? My 17 yr old might like the gifts you have for the 17 month old..... haha :D
ReplyDeleteOh boy... that's not good. But it might be amusing in a couple years!
ReplyDelete