Saturday, May 30, 2015

Water, Water Everywhere, But Not a Drop to Drink!

Tonight while watering the grass, our well randomly stopped working. I didn't notice the sprinklers stop spraying, and I sent Logan in to take a shower. He came out of the bathroom frantic that the water wasn't working. He tends to get a bit worked up over water. Our power does go out frequently out here which leaves us high and dry, but this time the power was on. Strange,  right?
Trevor and I did everything we knew how to do, but still nothing would bring it back. Finally Trevor called our home teacher, who has been amazing by the way, and he was here within 10 minutes. They are out there right now trying to fix things, and it's 10:30 at night.
Good thing the neighbors decided to have a party tonight too because they are blasting polka music. It's seriously loud, and I'm sure it's nice to have something to listen to for the guys outside trying to fix things.

1 comment:

  1. And a one and a two. Bring out the champagne ladies. How come I couldn't find any lawrence welk quotes online? Seriously, mom should be making a comment here. Did the hometeacher and trevor break out into dancing?

    ReplyDelete