Friday, May 15, 2015

I'm so mad at my body right now. I just had a massive shoulder attack while laying in my bed watching 19 kids and counting. I haven't had anything like this and so massive in a long time. These things are scary because you don't know how long they will last and they hurt really really really really badly. It's a very horrible muscle spasm in case you are wondering what  I'm talking about.

When I was little I injured my shoulder by tearing part of my rotator cuff. Not wanting anyone to worry about me, I kept it to myself. All those years ago when the spasms first started happening, I thought it was heart related. Like a heart attack. I thought maybe I was dying. These things hurt people!

Anyway, I am kind of paralyzed with fear right now and I'm scared to move for fear of it happening again. Ugh. I want to cut my arm off.

3 comments:

  1. Have you gone to the doctor about it? Or is it too infrequent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I've been to the doc. He didn't really have much to say. Then I saw a physical therapist who helped quite a bit with the pain. I will need to spend the rest of my life doing shoulder exercises to support the muscles. But I haven't lifted weights in a while. That's why it's hurting. It's my fault I guess.

    ReplyDelete