We've been gone nearly every weekend for a month. I'm tired. Trevor is tired. No more traveling for a while. We need time with our family at home. Plus, trevor has a zillion projects to work on and they haven't been getting done. These are not honey-dos. I don't have any of those.
Wow. It just hit me that I don't have honey do projects!!! Yay! I never wanted to be a wife like that. Yay!!! Yay!! I do my own honey do projects thankyouverymuch!!
Trevor has two cars he's been working on. One we invested in last Fall to flip, and then his baby the Scrambler needs some repairs.
So anyway, I'm glad to say we will not be taking any trips for a long while. Hopefully.
Plus, you know it's really annoying to be away from home and try to potty train. I stopped trying after the first time. And regression is frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment