Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sometimes You Just Feel Weird

I took a hiatus. I got off the blog for a bit, but I'm back now and it was a good break. 

I've had a lot going on here, and the pace just seems to be getting faster with each passing day. I'm trying to finish up some photo shoots and get a handle on the messy house phase that I cannot get out of. I can't believe the school year is only a few months away from being over. WHAT? CRAZY! Like I said, life just feels weird right now. weird. weird. weird. 

By the way, I have decided this very week that I do NOT like having a boy as my oldest. I think it would be easier to switch Logan and Sami. Maybe. Why is it so hard to raise kids? Logan is driving me crazy! Ah, I guess Sami is driving me crazy too. She is so mean to poor Phoebe. 

Life really is becoming weird. Older kids just make it weird. You get to deal with old kid stuff and not little baby stuff anymore. I don't want Phoebe to go to school. School will ruin her. I really think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment