Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Raking

I remember hearing my mom talking about a lady she knew who raked her carpet when I was a teenager. I remember my mom wanted a carpet rake.

Yeah.

Fast forward.

Today I was looking at my shag rug feeling sad about how ratty it was looking. Then I had a flashback to that carpet rake lady. I thought that a regular rake couldn't be much different. So Logan went out and got the rake out of the garage.

Rake

Rake

Rake

Guess what? My rug looks like new.

Try it. You'll think I'm a genious.

3 comments:

  1. I really do have a carpet rake if you are interested in trying it. Hmm, I should try it on our shag rug, haven't done that yet. good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fascinating! I wish our carpet was shaggy, but it's too bald for a rake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good idea. I wish I'd thought of it when I first put my house on the market.

    ReplyDelete