Thursday, October 23, 2014

Distractions

Phoebe, Carter and I are cleaning the house today. We've lived here since June and we are still not unpacked. Ugh. Too much stuff going on I guess. But today I am determined to finish my bedroom. If only I could stop getting distracted.

I took Carter in for his shots yesterday and set a last minute appointment for myself too. I haven't been feeling good at all lately. Luckily I am just worn out and stressed out. Lack of sleep is taking its toll. After a prescription, I was instructed to get special glasses for my poor eyes... oh yeah, and to get some sleep.

Can't wait for Fall to be over.

2 comments:

  1. Are you okay?? Did you get your thyroid checked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this earlier when we were on the phone but somehow I couldn't focus on the words I was reading and the words I was saying. I hope you are okay! Seriously, fall needs to hurry up and be done. You need some sleep!! And to get your crazy cats out of your house.

    ReplyDelete