Sunday, April 6, 2014
Really Fun App
Ever since we got our new phones, it's been fun exploring all the different apps I can play with while I'm nursing Carter. The latest one I found is called SING! by Smule. I adore this app. I get to sing songs to my hearts content. This app requires you to purchase songs if you want to sing a solo, or if you'd prefer, you can sing a duet with a random stranger for free. I am now going to share with you the funniest, most absolutely hilarious song I sang with a random person last week. This just cracks me up to listen to. http://www.smule.com/p/100808163_34971687 Don't judge me on my singing, that is not the point of this. Listen to the person I sang the duet with. Especially stick around until the end of the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol. Do you get to hear the other person singing while you sing your part? Is it at the exact same time? I don't think I could get through a song like that without cracking up! Haha
ReplyDeleteKiki, yes! It was so hard to stay focused because I heard him singing while I sang! Hilarious! And my reaction to what he said at the end was completely unscripted!
ReplyDeleteOk, first of all, the singing was great. 2nd of all, that was awesome. Can't believe the end wasn't scripted. :)
ReplyDeleteJon
I still laugh out loud when I hear this. Seriously funny.
ReplyDelete