Here it is. My pallet headboard and footboard and one nightstand. Those are the drawers sitting on top of the night stand waiting for the fronts and then to be installed. I got kicked out of the garage for the rest of the day and we are leaving for the weekend, so it will have to wait for another day. Dang I am so excited to paint it all! All you wood purists keep your thoughts to yourself. And Dad, those squares worked awesome for making my drawers! It's amazing how easy a job can be when you have the right tools.
That looks so good. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteColleen
Those are gorgeous Alyson! Wow!!! I want one! :)
ReplyDeleteWOAH!! You are always amazing me, Alyson!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteWOW! You did a beautiful job! You are so talented!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!! Okay... tell me what tools you used. christine(dot)glassford@gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteThey look amazing!!! Post pics as soon as you paint them!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so cool! You are a wood-working goddess! :D
ReplyDelete