Sunday, September 29, 2013

He's Here!

Carter Trevor Misseldine was born Sept. 26th weighing........drum roll please........

7 POUNDS 14.5 OUNCES!!!!!!!

It's a miracle!!!




12 comments:

  1. OH ALYSON!!! He is such a beautiful/handsome baby! I love these pictures too! Congrats to you guys! I know your family is just loving this cutie pie! I am so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! he's gorgeous!! hope you are getting some rest!! hang in there! the beginning can be hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! He is a beautiful baby!!! I hope you are doing well in your recovery! I love the picture of you with your daughter. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Alyson! He is so precious!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He's adorable! (...and I LOVE the photos!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could snuggle him! He is beautiful! I am so happy he was so tiny!! Please give him lots of hugs and kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, CONGRATS to you and your family! Way to go woman! He's VERY handsome and quite adorable!!!! I have to say that I absolutely LOVE his name!!! Seriously, that is a great name! So happy for you! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. He's so handsome, and I love the picture of you three together. Aren't 7 pound babies so easy to push out.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is a keeper :-) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I am so happy things went well with your pregnancy and the birth! I love you and if I can help you with anything, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete