Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stuck.

Do you ever feel stuck?

Do you ever feel like you'll never move on?

Right now life feels eerily the same as when Trevor was looking for a job and our car broke down and we had no money. 

Except right now we have a job and our car works and we have money.

But we don't have stability, and we don't have a baby.

Sometimes you just get stuck.

And it stinks.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are stuck. I have been stuck before. I have felt like I'll never move on. I have felt alone and wondered if He even knew who I was. Maybe He forgot me (us) and even though we had a huge desire to move on in life He was busy with other people.

    And then I woke up one day (the day when my bucket seemed empty and I had no one else to turn to)and realized I wasn't alone. He hadn't forgotten us, and all I had to do was reach out to Him and he would wrap me in the arms of His love.

    I don't know if that's what you need to do, but when I got to the end of my rope the only thing left to do was reach up and ask for Him to lift me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hear ya, like when someone moves to Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Natalie! I miss you guys so much! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete