Saturday, January 12, 2013

Writing Notes

The other day I grabbed Sami and ran to my room and shut and locked the door. As Logan and Phoebe were pounding on the door, we sent a note to them under the door. It got quiet for a few minutes, and pretty soon a knock at the door and a note slid back under the door. Thus began a fun  game that the kids could play for hours and hours.





4 comments:

  1. I love days like this. I love how you captured it on camera. (ps how did you get blogger to start letting you post pics again?) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cute idea! How did Phoebe participate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's a great way to get Samantha trying to write and read! Fun!! :) And yes, what did Phoebe do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete