Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's such a beautiful time of year. I LOVE the snow. And I think there is no better time for pictures.  

p.s. I've been thinking about making the ol' blog private, but then I remembered that part of my "shy recovery program" has been this blog. This is why I make myself be so honest on here. No passive-aggressiveness here! But I still find the idea highly tempting.

4 comments:

  1. I will follow you, private or not! I just love your posts, your honesty, and find everything you say so interesting, refreshing, and inspiring! Plus, your kids are growing up and it's fun to see them changing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi awesome sister! :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are so beautiful! cute pics!

    you are shy!?!?!? i honestly didn't know that! we became such fast friends i guess i never saw that part of you! xoxo

    p.s. what part of twin do you guys live in. our BFs just moved there and i am wondering if you guys are in the same ward?? message me :-)

    ReplyDelete