Wednesday, December 1, 2010

 This winter/fall has been overwhelming. It has been 6 months since we moved here, and it is finally starting to feel like home. I can at last say I am glad we moved.  Well of course I am thankful to have a job!

I was thinking back trying to remember a year ago. It is hard to even imagine what our circumstances were. We didn't have money for Christmas or let alone to pay the bills. We didn't have a lot of things like laundry detergent, soap, toothpaste. Don't worry, my family found out (they must have smelled us) and took care of us. I am so grateful for all the blessings we have received this year. I am grateful for a job. I am grateful for wonderful friends I have made.  I am grateful to have a running car.

I know that He had a plan for us when we were going through all of the hard times. I don't think I ever really wrote about it on here, but life was very discouraging. I know that Heavenly Father was and is preparing us for what lies in the future.  Today I am thankful for all the trials we had back then. I know that going through those things has made me appreciate what we have today.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet Alyson. :) (I want you to know I am thankful for you and our friendship.)

    ReplyDelete