I'm feeling a little jealous of all these new babies my friends are having. I need to get rid of this baby fever. It's not something I need to be thinking about for a while. Sometimes I freak myself out thinking that maybe something might happen and we won't be able to get pregnant with a fourth baby. Would I be okay with just three?
I know. Very random topic today.
Here's another random topic. I made Christmas cards at the very last minute. I went to buy envelopes at the only place I know that sells 5x7 size envelopes and they were out! Imagine that! Know of any places that sell 5x7 envelopes? I'd hate for all these cards to go to waste. Oh yeah, and would you please all leave me a note with your address so I can send some cards out? You can e-mail me if you feel more comfy with that.
Here's another gem for you all. Trevor hates my hair. Well, he hates my hair-cut. I had the lady cut layers in, but she cut it more like a mullet. You know, long in back and short in front. Quite interesting.
Oh yeah. Great news. Phoebe walked yesterday! She walked all over! Then she went to bed and when she woke up this morning she refused to do it anymore. She bum-scooted all day.
Well, I know the whole post was random and didn't flow worth beans, but at least I wrote something.
Don't forget to leave me your address!
Last year I got 5x7 card at Target in the Christmas section... they might still have them!
ReplyDeletesend me a card!!! 3542 N Dove Pl Boise 83704.
ReplyDeletewhat is your address?? i want to send you a card :)
xoxo
Send me a card too!
ReplyDelete4820 NE Hazel Dell ave #511
Vancouver WA 98663
I need your address too for your card!
Oh yeah, and lets see pics of that hair.
If you go to an office supply store you will find some. I went to office depot here and had to buy them in packs of 100, but I figure I'll have some for next year too. :)
ReplyDeleteMy address is on the fam website! :)
ReplyDeleteMy addy is on our blog. I need yours too.
ReplyDeletePost pics of that haircut!