I'm bursting at the seams today! What a happy day! I'll share a bit of my joy with you.
Happiness is a ginormous big clock that I made all by myself. They said it couldn't be done and I set out to prove them wrong.

Let me tell you, it is even MORE beautiful in person!
I love it!!!! How in the world did you make it? I love those kind of clocks! Way to show "them" how it's done!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. I love it. Who ever said it couldn't be done obviously didn't know WHO they were talking to, do they know Alyson Misseldine????
ReplyDeleteWay cute!! The other day I was thinking about making a clock similar to that one. So, how did you make it? Did you use Vinyl lettering and what did you do for the back? I was just going to use wood and paint it a solid color. However, I don't think I am that ambitious right now. Yours is way cute.
ReplyDeleteDid you use an old 3 legged side table for the back? They work great. And if you don't have an old one, you can buy one for 6.00 at target. Once you take the legs off you already have the hanging hardware attached. great job. it looks fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteAlyson, way to go. I can't believe it. No wonder you've been so busy!
ReplyDeleteI was looking for a table top like the Nester recommended, but while I was at the craft store buying the clock works, I found a HUGE wooden round for pretty inexpensive. It was around six dollars. The numbers I found at the same store, and they were super cheap. I made the whole thing for around $15.
ReplyDeleteI want to know who said it couldn't be done.
ReplyDeleteOk, how do you do this stuff with 2 kids?
ReplyDeleteyou NeVeR cease to amaze me, Alyson!
ReplyDeleteWhat?? You made this? Why I am surprised? Again you've left me speechless. You are amazing and awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGo Alyson!! You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteI don't think there's anything Alyson can't make. I miss you Alyson!!!
ReplyDeleteyour amazing!
ReplyDelete