Thursday, December 4, 2008

A photo shoot in the backyard. I love these kids!

8 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! Great shots!!! Samantha has really changed! Such beautiful eyes! Logan has become quite the handsome little man, hasn't he? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling pictures of both kids. Thanks for posting them. I love Samantha's hair that she is displaying nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss little Logan, you have such darling kids and I can't believe how big Samantha looks she almost looks like a little girl and not a baby anymore. Next time I think you need to put yourselves in the pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH!!! How sweet!!!! I just love Sami's little jumper dress. YOu took adorable pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great pictures. Logan looks like such a little man...And Samantha, I don't think it's right that she is so big. I forget that they only stay small for such a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i totally miss you guys!! your kids are still so adorable and it is so fun to see how big they are getting. i am in utah now and trying to adjust, it is so hard, so finally i am getting a little picture of how you really felt a while back. i sure hope things are great now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,

    Email me your address so I can send you our Christmas card.

    Amberly

    ReplyDelete