1 2 3 Magic. Go check it out at the library. It is a great parenting book. I feel like I am FINALLY regaining the control in the house that I lost when we moved.
The best tip in the book you ask? Kitchen timers. They are the best motivating tool ever invented. Set the timer and let it do the talking for you. Sweet little Logan is finally returning to our house...ever so slowly.
I'm SO going to the bookstore after work! I'm taking you word for it because I think our children are much the same! Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny!! SOUnds like a good book. Timers are a great tool I need to get mine out more often. Jack is definetly acting up since were are packing and he is ignored....
ReplyDeleteI have heard that book is amazing. I love your backyard photo shoot. You have dang cute kids!
ReplyDelete