Hmmm... I wonder who is behind that mask!
Logan loves to help Daddy work on the cars. He has really loved watching the "fire" or welding as we adults call it. We just make sure he has a mask on at all times so he doesn't burn his eyes.
We are still working on this dang Jeep, but I have called it quits for the winter. It's too cold here! I'd rather be inside trying to catch the mice. KIDDING! But we have caught four so far! And I must tell you all that I emptied my first mouse trap all by myself! It was horrible! I put these big leather gloves on to keep the mouse grossness from getting on me. I couldn't help the little shrieks of disgust that kept escaping my lips as I struggled to free the dead carcass from the trap. YUCK! I shudder just thinking about it.
I think it's time to hit the hay now, so goodnight one and all! I'll leave you with this picture of father and daughter. I think they look so much alike in this one! Well, minus the nose.
You two are amazing!!! Good for Logan for wanting to join in. I can't believe how big Samantha is. So when are you coming back to MI??? I know, I know. We have 6 months left until Scott finishes school. I cannot wait but I am already starting to feel sad. It's weird to go to church,all of the people that I first met when we came to MI are gone. Janee just left on Monday. But you would be proud of me, I started making bows. Finally! Miss you too.
ReplyDeleteHow would you compare the winter there to the winters here in MI? Good for you for taking care of that mouse all by yourself! I don't know if I could ever do that!
ReplyDeletein all honesty the winters here are nothing compared to winter in Michigan.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Trevor is the only one sleeping. What is Samantha suppose to do? She looks like she is being very patient with him!
ReplyDeleteI miss you still!! Call me back I need to talk to ya!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look so cute working on your jeep together. Logan has always been such a great healper!!! Jack misses him so much and is always asking me when we are going to Idaho. He need a friend to beat up and wrestle, he was playing with little Abby the other day and she just isn't the same to wrestle with!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Alyson! I miss ya. I hope you're making lots of friends in Idaho. I just wanted to tell you that I'm making your rolls for Thanksgiving. I'll have to make some either today or tomorrow though to make sure I know what I'm doing. Take care!
ReplyDelete