I need to vent. What better place than my blog?
Why is it that we don't help each other out more in this life? If I know something you don't know, or the other way around, then why don't we help each other out and share the information. I mean, if it has taken me a while to gather this information and I see that you are looking for the same thing I just figured out, then why not share the knowledge I have?
Is this making any sense? I am aggravated!! People are so SELFISH! And this goes for sharing of recipes (why wouldn't you want to help me be a better cook? My poor husband).
COME ON PEOPLE! Let's try to be Christ-like and stop being so rude to each other. SHARE!
I am sorry if this is offensive to anyone. I had a bad experience in a bow making forum. The ladies in there were so rude! They wouldn't share their super secret ribbon suppliers with me. RUDE! ;o)
I'm really not that upset. Just mildly annoyed. It's just ribbon after all.
That's too bad Alyson! I'm sorry that they're being so selfish. If I had some kind of information you wanted, I wouldn't hesitate to tell you! (I'm not sure how much that's going to help since I don't know the first thing about bow-making!)
ReplyDeleteHey, we all know how much Trevor loves PB&J. Next time you make dinner you ought to make them and cut the crusts off and pour some milk into a goblet (so it looks really fancy). Make sure and serve the sandwich bites on a crystal plate. j/k :)
ReplyDeleteOkay I think that is annoying that people are being like that with their "suppliers". What do they think might happen if you know? Go back to that forum under another name and start talking as if you already know the name of the super secret supplier. And see if you can use trickery to get them to say the name of it. :)
Ok, I'm sorry but I'm laughing - a bow-making forum is the last place I'd think jerks would be. That's kind of funny :) I'm so sorry that happened to you - it's ridiculous...
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to thank YOU for sharing what you know on bow making! You got me excited to make more bows and it also made me a little confidant that I could make something kinda cute. So thank you for not being selfish and not being a jerk! You are always great at sharing what you do know and thats what matters!
ReplyDelete