Monday, July 28, 2008

Thinking about moving brings to mind this recent picture of Samantha. Yes. Shoot me now. I hate moving. We have been trying to get things ready to go. I seriously am not looking forward to this.
If you haven't yet read Katie's most recent post, I highly recommend following her link. Talk about a weepy read. Sheesh, I cried and cried. It totally makes me grateful for my kids. So here's a recent pic of the two of them. I can't imagine life without them.
Sorry for the mushiness. Now don't go to sleep everyone. WAKE UP PEOPLE!
In other recent news, Samantha had her first taste of rice cereal. Oops! I forgot a bow. Cover your eyes!
That's much better! She loves eating from a spoon. Samantha has also recently been sitting up all on her own! CRAZY!

5 comments:

  1. I DO NOT want to deal with moving either! Seriously, I want someone else to plan and pack everything for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you add fruit with the rice cereal or do you just give her rice cereal? Also, I can't believe she is sitting up. Cole kind of tries, but not that close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pics!! Samantha is getting too big! When are you guys moving?
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is so funny!
    I checked out Katie's link and I finally just had to close the window out because I didn't feel like getting all emotional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Good luck with the move, you guys are so lucky to be done! Please let me know if there is anything we can help you with for the move!

    ReplyDelete