The sign says it all. Except for the fact that it is missing a 1 before the 8. I think Hell is falling apart. The town (if you could call 3 buildings a town) is very run down.
There are snakes in Hell. This is so gross to me. I get shivers down my spine just looking at this picture. I hate snakes and worms and anything slithery. (Thanks Alysa for the lovely worm farm you insisted on keeping in our room in the grocery bag when we were little. Who knew that the worms were going to be able to chew through the plastic and escape into my safe world aka: my ROOM)

Family picture in Hell

No joke. There is a dam in Hell.

How funny! I get a kick out of that town!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I'm going to have to talk Chris into taking me to Hell! Do you mail anything? I hear they have a post office!
ReplyDeleteThere is a dam in hell? That's hilarious! I too am disgusted by snakes. I really didn't need to see that picture. Whatever happened to those worms that escaped into your room? I think we never saw them again. They must have been eaten by all the spiders. :)
ReplyDeleteLaura
What's this about worms in your bedroom? How come I didn't know about it? Darling pictures of Sami. I wish we could see her in person. But thanks for the pictures. Mom
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the last people in world I would imagine in hell. But whatev.
ReplyDeleteJohn
P.S. Maybe its the country music on your blog that's sending you to hell.
A dam in hell eh? Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think I should point out that it was YOUR idea to make a worm farm, because you saw that I liked worms and we were finding a lot of them while we were digging in the dirt. I thought that situation needed some clarification. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, but I thought the worm farm would be staying OUTSIDE. You were the one insisting that it stay with us in our room.
ReplyDeletei like Samantha's outfit its really cute i love purple
ReplyDeletelol
M-girl