This post is going to be boring for most of you. I am mainly posting these videos for family members.
For those who have not met Samantha yet, this gets you pretty close.
Logan just recently learned how to use the pedals on his bike.
And of course he wanted to show everyone his scooter.
Yeah for his new scooter. That is so cute looking. and I love his helmut too. Sammi looks adorable as usual. She is getting so big. Even though she did start out pretty big.
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures. Your baby is getting so big! Time is flying by so fast. Is need to give you some money!!
ReplyDeleteOh My!! Your baby is adorable!! Logan is so big now! I can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Thanks for sharing the pics and the vids. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet her in person! And to see how big Logan has gotten. I can't believe you have such little time left. Exciting!!!
This comment is on your music and not the videos, because I haven't watched them all yet. But I love your regina spektor music! I haven't heard all of these songs but I love her song "The Call" from the latest Narnia movie. Good music! Okay, I'll go watch the videos now.
ReplyDelete