Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello fellow bloggers. I have been thinking recently about how the things we put on our blogs can affect many people. Think of the far reaching aspect of the internet. I know many people read my blog who I have never met and have no idea who they are. I do the same to others. I enjoy blog stalk-ing.

May I suggest that as LDS church members we have a great responsibility to post responsibly and take the opportunity to share the gospel on our blogs. Elder Ballard has spoken recently on this very topic. Click HERE to read his talk.

For a fun way to share your beliefs on your blog click HERE for an LDS link button.

4 comments:

  1. I also read that article and was impressed by it. I would agree with the responsibility that we have as church members. We have truly been blessed and need to share that with others. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just barely heard about that also. I need to do that, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Thanks for the info! I totally agree. I went and got a widget for my side bar, I thought they were pretty neat. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad you posted this. I had to get one of those things to post on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete