Friday, July 4, 2008

Goodbye Graduates!

Last week we had an AWESOME going away party for all the graduates. It really made things seem oh-so-much more closer to being done. I mean... WE"RE ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOORAY! Mike, Trevor, Jim, Justin, and Janee

Sorry the pictures aren't any better, but the lighting just wasn't the best. The party was AWESOME thanks to Janee's efforts! Thanks for everything Janee!!

I am feeling so many different emotions right now. Happy, sad, scared, elated, worried... mostly worried. That feeling will go away after Trevor passes the bar and has a job. I know Heavenly Father has a plan and He will take care of us. Now I just can't wait to get back to Idaho!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great party! And that cake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys were there! Seriously, thanks so much, I could have eaten a whole pan of those rolls you made! I'm having mixed emotions too - this summer is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you guys are done!! Oh my gosh I can't imagine what that must feel like. We'll be coming back the end of August/first of September. Will we see you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably not. I think we will be leaving right after finals are done....so mid-August sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! We're waiting in Idaho for you. :)

    ReplyDelete