Thursday, October 18, 2007

one of those days

Do you ever have one of those mornings where you just don't want to get out of bed, so you plan out how to make it possible to stay there as long as you can? "If I skip my shower, and brush my teeth while I'm driving, then I can sleep for an extra 20 minutes." Yeah, so this morning I was SO tired. Trevor was up practically all night writing a paper, and I find that it's hard to sleep when he's not in bed with me. So after "figuring out" how to stay in bed 20 minutes longer, I hear a knock at the door and of course I'm like "CRAP!" Of course I forgot to figure into the equation the Morgans coming early! Stupid me!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is me everyday :) I HATE getting up in the morning, especially at this time of year when you're all snuggly in bed and it's all gloomy outside. At least you're preggo and have an excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I join the ranks of being STUPID!!! Everyday is like pulling teeth to get me out of bed! Nothing worse than trying to get my butt out of bed! Sleep is my best friend! Speaking of sleep....I think I'll go take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, who took that picture? that's funny. hey- fill out the 10 facts thingy!

    ReplyDelete