Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I

Am

About

To

Show

You

Our

Wood

Floors.

Are

You

Ready?

....

....

....

?????



....


.....

Before:


 Applying first coat:


Still applying first coat:

Done:





It's not perfect, but I'm pretty dang happy with how it turned out.

My arms feel as if they've been ripped out of their sockets. I haven't been able to sleep because my left shoulder hurts so terribly. Buffers are no joke my friends. But... it's done. It's DONE!!!!! That reminds me of The Man From Snowy River. We should all watch that today. 

I can't wait to see how it looks dry. I bet it will have way less shine. I'll update later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How does this have no comments yet? Those floors look amazing. Uh-maze-ing. Two thumbs up. I want more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on this a long time ago, but blogger clearly doesn't like my comments. Love your gorgeous floors!!! I hope your shoulder is feeling better. ❤

    ReplyDelete