Friday, February 9, 2018

Headway

Quick update: My dad is here to help me mud and tape. He is an amazing help and we are knocking this out. I am unfortunately sick with a really bad cold, but there is no time for resting. This cold didn't get bad until he got here, and now I'm trying to get rid of it and keep everyone else from getting it. Trevor is out of town at a work conference. My worry has woken me up every night about 3 am that I will get someone else sick. Our HVAC guy came today for a whopping 40 minutes. He was supposed to spend all day working. What. A. Fellow.

Ugh.

But you know what? It just doesn't matter. MacGyver  (my dad) is here, and he is such a huge help. I mean really huge. His knowledge about everything is amazing. I love it when he comes because I feel like I can learn so much from him. And holy cow, but for a guy his age he can really work his tail off. And yeah, there is so much to be happy about, and the hvac guy got some work done while he was here... so I'm not going to dwell on what didn't happen, but all the positives that did  instead.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Macgyver is amazing!! :) Seriously so sorry about the hvac guy. Hope you get better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I'm seeing now is WALLS!! That can be PAINTED!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete