It's been crazy, crazy, crazy lately. I have barely had time for sleep. Last weekend was not spent at the house working. On Thursday I went to Boise to take photographs for my niece on the day before her wedding. Then I left and drove home to get ready for the craft fair that I participated in last year and somehow decided would be good this year too. It actually was good. The craft fair was on Saturday from 9 to 5. I saw a lot of customers from last year and a lot of new ones for this year.
Alysa was my right hand lady and Sami came and helped for the day too. We served 18 families total. That's pretty good I'd say. That's an average of 1 photo shoot shot and edited every half hour.
That was last week.
Yesterday we started in on the pile of drywall. We have most of the living room done and one bedroom. Drywall is not very fun, but at the same time, it's exciting to see the rooms taking shape.
And I also entered a contest for "best holiday cat" photo. Something like that. It's for Trevor's work.



That looks so awesome!! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha...love the cat photo.
ReplyDelete