We had a miracle.
Actually, we had a lot of miracles.
The hvac guy came on Saturday and began installing ducting!!
We passed the building inspection.
We installed the second window well.
We installed both basement windows.
We failed the plumbing inspection.
We fixed the plumbing.
We got most of the outside painting done.
We fixed the front door.
We have a ceiling in the master bedroom and bath.
We installed a ridiculous amount of wiring.
I use the term "we" loosely. My brother in law and sister (Jeff and Wendy) and family came and helped us, along with sisters Alysa and Suzette and brother Kevin. Also my parents came. You should have seen my mom out on a ladder painting my house! Yep. It was an amazing sight to behold.
That was on conference Saturday last weekend that they all came and helped.
Since then, my Dad has been here helping us and we have been moving mountains to get stuff done. We are an amazing team!
I'm so grateful to have such a kind family, who puts aside their own lives to come and help us out. I'm so so so grateful! It's amazing the turn the house is beginning to take.
I don't have pictures of Saturday, but I do have a few pictures of the changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment