I've said it before and I'll say it again
Life never turns out like you expect, and you would be shortchanging yourself to fight against your life plan.
My advice: sit back and enjoy the ride
Also, be open to life's challenges. They are happening to you for a reason, and you will most likely not feel grateful for a very long time, but you WILL eventually see the reason behind it, and you will be grateful.
And now some news: we've had an unexpected and unplanned job change. It's so crazy and I'm still trying to make sense of what this means for us. We are still living here in Gooding, and still plugging along on the house. I still cannot wait to move into the house, and it may be sooner rather than later. We just are not sure if Gooding is where we will grow our roots deep. Only time will tell.
Change is exciting! Embrace it! (I know, easy for me to say. :D)
ReplyDelete