Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Post workout

My Dietbet weigh in is this Friday. This could end in tears. Tears on my part. I'm piling muscle on right now, and not losing weight fast.

Scared I am.

Ha.

Logan has been working out with me, but he's under the weather and took the night off, so Sami took a turn. But first, we had to take a photo of Samantha and her crazy hair day hair. We did pretty good this time.

3 comments:

  1. What did you put in her hair to hold that shape?! Balloons...socks....exorbitant amounts of hair spray? For future crazy hair days, I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I used these weird baby toy cone shaped blocks for the base, then foam craft balls for the larger balls, and then two balls with rattles in them from one of Carter's toys as the last smaller balls. Use lots and lots of gel and hairspray until the hair is hard as a rock. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! How did your dietbet turn out? I'm sure you've won. You are too tenacious to not.

    ReplyDelete