Sunday, November 15, 2015

help

Some of you know that for the past two months I've been in a losing battle with my washing machine. It really started when our well died. I think that sediment clogged filters or something, but I have no idea. I don't know how to fix my washer, and it has gotten worse and worse. It's so bad now, that I'm lucky if I get one load of laundry done every day. That's if I babysit the washer and start it each time it stops mid cycle. There are many days that I'm not able to get any laundry done since we are working at the house, and so I have just gotten more and more behind each day.

Please, help me. Do you know how to fix a washer? What should I do? I am feeling hopeless and I just want to beat it up. I've thought about going to the laundromat, but that would just be a fix for now and a big waste of money that we don't have. UGH.

HELP!

3 comments:

  1. My mom has fixed our washer so many times - the washer they have now is finally on its last leg of life and has been around for something like 15-20 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I mean by this is she might have some advice, or know who to call about it.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry Alyson. It is just one thing after another for you guys, isn't it? Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete