Monday, July 13, 2015

Update

Are you a Sunday napper? I am. But my problem with my Sunday naps is that I always sleep too long. I can easily sleep two hours and most of the time closer to three. This messes up my go to bed time. Mostly I lay in bed well after midnight with my mind going a zillion miles a minute.

This leads to good imagining/dreaming/planning time. Would you care to see what tonight's  lack of sleep has lead to? Ok. To be fair, tonight I actually designed a wedding invitation and submitted it for printing. But actually this was a few nights ago that I dreamed this up.

I'd love to make these beds for my girls. I'd add another drawer though. I'd be able to get rid of their dresser! Then I'd make a new toy storage system. I think I'd do huge drawers on the bottom like the wood cubby picture, but it just seems a better and cleaner idea to use Rubbermaid - like containers for the upper part of the storage system. And I think I'd build a book shelf area into it too. Somehow. I'll think on that some more.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these ideas.... Now I will be diverted to Pinterest for more organization/home decor ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am a BIG Sunday napper. I thrive and live for my Sunday naps. I, too, end up sleeping too long but, oh those naps are GLORIOUS!

    I love your storage/shelf/bed ideas! I wish I could pay someone to come in an really reorganize my kids rooms!

    ReplyDelete