Trevor made me a new office chair. That man is so thoughtful! I've been sitting at the computer a lot lately working, and it is seriously hurting my tushy so that I can't walk very well. So yesterday he took my chair apart and threw away the upper half of it. Then he took an extra Jeep seat we have and attached it to the bottom half of my old office chair.
The result? Oh MAN! I have NEVER EVER EVER sat in a chair so comfy.
If you can't picture it, think chair from your car with wheels attached at the bottom. Can you even imagine something so cushy on your bum?
It rolls around and even swivels! He's a genius!
Cool! I want one! I think there's an unexplored market here. Recycled Jeep products. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome - I want to see!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet husband :) Mom, I think you're on to something here :D
ReplyDeleteMom? Whose blog are you on? :-)
ReplyDeleteMy uncle Trevor is really into jeeps and creative.
ReplyDelete-lynzee